Sales Support for Retailers and Distributors
As a key partner of Sweet Goodbye, you will have access to a range of our materials, copy and images to promote Sweet Goodbye COCOON® and Sweet Goodbye CLOUD® products. To help you use these to optimum effect, we’ve provided simple guidelines, which include how and where each element can be used.
USING OUR MATERIALS
Sweet Goodbye materials are available for download and request by contacting our Sales Team at:
- USA: + (305) 400-1901
- Australia Head Office: +61 438 88 33 11
Note that we may update the list of available downloads from time to time. We will notify you of any relevant changes you are required to make.
CREATING YOUR OWN MATERIALS
To ensure consistent representation of the Sweet Goodbye brand, please get in touch with us if you would like to create your own marketing materials using our brand.
01 REFERENCING OUR BRAND NAMES
It is very important that our trademarks are used appropriately.
- Whenever you reference our brand names and product names, only the approved formats and uppercasing (all CAPS) of product names as per below:
- Sweet Goodbye Pty Ltd
- Sweet Goodbye
- Goodbye COCOON®
- Sweet Goodbye COCOON® (Premium Wool)
- Sweet Goodbye COCOON® (Classic Cotton)
- Sweet Goodbye CLOUD®
- COCOON (Premium Wool)
- COCOON (Classic Cotton)
- Please ensure the trademark symbol (®) appear next to the words, 'Sweet Goodbye COCOON®'
- If using the word 'COCOON' on its own, do not include the ® symbol.
- Please ensure the registered trademark symbol (®) appears next to the words, 'Sweet Goodbye CLOUD®'
- If using the word 'CLOUD' on its own, do not include the ® symbol.
- Please always uppercase (all CAPS) the product names: CLOUD and COCOON.
02 USE OF OUR LOGOS
It is very important that our logos are used appropriately.
- CLEAR SPACE. For greater visual impact, the logo should be given generous clear space around it.
- LOGO VERSIONS AND COLORS
- In most applications, and when a pale colored background allows, the regular logo should be used.
- If the logo is to appear on a dark background, the reversed logo should be used.
- In all cases the background should be clear of distracting imagery to allow the logo to be easily recognized.
- HOW NOT TO USE THE LOGO
- Never distort or change the logo.
- Do not change, alter or adapt (i.e. alter, stretch, crop, recolor or recreate) the logo in any way, shape or form.
- The logo must not be used as a word within a block of text.
03 USE OF OUR PRODUCT IMAGES AND COPY
It is very important that you only use the product images and copy (product title, description, specifications) we provide.
- CLEAR SPACE. For greater visual impact, product images should be given generous clear space around it.
- BACKGROUND COLORS
- If possible, use white (or a pale colored background) when displaying product images
- In all cases the background should be clear of distracting imagery to allow the product images to be easily recognized.
- HOW NOT TO USE THE PRODUCT IMAGES
- Never distort or change the images we provide you.
- Do not change, alter or adapt (i.e. alter, stretch, crop, recolor or recreate) the images in any way, shape or form.
- FONT TYPE. If possible, use a Sans Serif font type for the product copy.
- PRODUCT COPY
- Use the product copy we provide. If space does not permit, only display part of the copy that you think will be most applicable to your customers.
- Other than reducing content, do not alter product descriptions or information, without approval from Sweet Goodbye.