The greater good
Our belief in ethical & sustainable production
The majority of Sweet Goodbye products are manufactured in Nepal and Bali, and we are focussed on adhering to the 10 Principles of Fair Trade prescribed by the World Fair Trade organisation.
When you purchase a Sweet Goodbye product you are:
- > assisting family businesses in third world countries
- > assured that natural, biodegradable materials are used wherever possible
- > supporting charities that focus on animal welfare
Who we support
'Sweet Goodbye' have a special place in their hearts for all animals. We are committed to sharing part of all profits with charities we believe share our values and philosophies regarding the care and treatment of all our furry friends.
- Animals Asia is devoted to ending the barbaric practice of bear bile farming and improving the welfare of animals in China and Vietnam.
Founded in 1998, Animals Asia team has rescued over 500 bears, caring for them at its award-winning bear sanctuaries in China and Vietnam.
They also work to end the trade in dogs and cats for food in China, lobby to improve the welfare of companion animals and promote humane population management, and campaigns to end abusive animal practices in Chinese zoos and safari parks.
To read more about Animals Asia please click here.
- The Orangutan Project (TOP) is the world's foremost not-for-profit organisation supporting orangutan conservation, rainforest protection, local community partnerships and the rehabilitation and reintroduction of displaced orangutans back to the wild.
TOP strives to promote the survival of the Sumatran and Bornean orangutan species in their natural habitat by undertaking genuine, measurable and effective orangutan conservation. The organisation provides technical and financial assistance directly to conservation projects and orangutan rescue and rehabilitation centres.
To read more about this The Orangutan Project please click here.